Friday, 16 November 2012

The consequences of not doing your research before buying stuffs!

Due to the recession (and my excessive spendings on junks) I have recently been trolling on the Internet to see if I can find products at a cheaper prices that can still satisfied my spending spree. Debenhams had some attractive offers lately with 25% off clothes and others products; and 10% off beauty products (why not 25%?!?). I know they start selling MAC products and was dying to get my hand on the MAC 219 pencil brush because the reviews seems optimistic about it. Oddly enough after typing in "MAC" in the search box, the result I got was the brush cleanser and one other item that I don't want. Feeling very down and wanting to get hold of that specific brush I decided to trek to Selfridges today and buy it.
... I think you can guess what's coming next... Yes! Somehow I managed to realised afterwards that Debenhams sell it 10% cheaper than other places. It means I could have saved £1.90 on the brush, except that I have already paid the full price for it.

Warning ladies (and gents), make sure you type in all relevant words on the search box and browse through all the shop online before deciding where to purchase the stuffs. Well at least I only paid full price for that one item...

M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment